Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nov. 7

I reviewed a couple of Survey Monkeys this week. It was interesting to compare and contrast how people used them. I hope to continue using this tool in my classroom. I liked using it and found it very user friendly. I have also spent a great deal of time looking for webquest on a 2nd grade level. I finally found a few sites but found that many of the links no longer work. However, I found a few that still worked and have gotten a good idea of what a 2nd grade webquest should look like. I am going to check my GPSs again and hopefully decide tonight on what I am going to do for my webquest. I hope to get some of the template completed tonight, as time is running out!

1 comment:

  1. The survey monkeys were very interesting and quite creative. The art survey BLEW my mind for the simple fact that I have forgotten all that I had learned about art.

    ReplyDelete