Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nov 15

I can't believe another week has come and gone. This year has been so busy! I finally got my Webquest planning sheet completed and submitted. I was glad to have that assignment completed. It took some time deciding on what I wanted to do and then finding websites that answered the questions my students needed to know. I still am a little concerned that the reading level may be too high for some of my students (2nd graders). However, most had pictures and that will help with their understanding. I also will have to make sure I have a strong reader in each group. I think Webquest is a great tool, especially for older students. I think I have everything done now except for the group project. We are meeting this week to complete that. I hope I can remember how to use DreamWeaver next weekend. I wish I had it, so I could have used it over the past weeks. I think it would have helped me remember how to use everything.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries.......most of what we cover as far as Dreamweaver will start coming back to you as soon as you send sometime in front of the computer......if not there is always the lovely cheat sheet!!

    ReplyDelete