Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nov. 29

I can't believe the week has come and gone! I finally got my computer working so I can finish working on my webquest. I wanted to have it finished this week while I was off but I really had no time to work on it and my computer was broke. My daughter accidently tripped over it and knocked it off and stepped on the screen. It no longer works and the screen was only about a hundred dollars less than a new computer and the computer was already about four years old. So, I have a new computer. Which is great except for paying for it! It took me a good bit of time to find it, set it up, etc. It is finally working and I hope to get my webquest done this week. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I can't believe it has come and gone. Christmas is around the corner and we have GAPS coming to our school this week. Tra! La! La! La!

2 comments:

  1. Finally finished with my webquest. How are you doing Sharon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete